Made my first year!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WandaW

Hey all,
I haven't been posting much the past few months, very busy this year. However I know I could not have cruised through this year without the wise advice and positive attitude of all of you here. My anniversary was March 11, I have a mechanical AV and had an anurysm repaired. Last Sat I mowed my front yard with our self propelled push mower and didn't have to rest. I am looking forward to working in my yard this year as last year I had to pretty much just supervise. At 53 I feel good, I work full time and have a couple of little businesses on the side to support myself, 2 teens and 2 dogs. I still have some memory glitches and try to work around them with writing down notes, names etc. I had to relearn my job after my surgery leave and it was all very confusing for the first couple of months. I am grateful for the chance to go on with my life and am so happy you all are still here too. Thanks

Wanda,

Sounds like you have made good progress! Happy 1st and wishing you many, many more!

Happy Valversary

cake733.jpg

Last edited:
congratulations on your first year!!!!!!! WOW so happy for you!!!! my 1 year anniversary is June 23rd 2012 wat a difference a year makes we are all blessed!!!!!!!!!

RZG Rachel

Latest posts

Back