Lost our baby boy-Callum William Cornish

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Emma, you and Jason and Chloe also have my deepest sympathy for the heartbreaking loss of your son.

Words Fall Short

Words Fall Short

Dear Emma, I don't know how I missed your post. I am so sorry for the loss of your boy. I can't find words that seem adequate to express how I feel reading this sad news. I am sending love to you and your husband, and will say an extra prayer. Brian

Thankyou so much for your messages and to the people who asked to see Callums photos - it means a lot to me to be able to share him with you!

His funeral is planned for Thursday 8th November at 9.30am. It's to be family only and simple but will send him to the angels in a way we feel he deserves.

We went to see him at rest today. It was something I felt a real need to do. As a mother your only wish is to be with your child and I feel no different about Callum. Knowing he is still 'here' was becoming more than I could bear and I HAD to see him.

I won't go into details but he looked beautiful and I felt calmer for seeing him so peaceful.

I miss my baby
Life is unfair

Emma
xxx

Dear Emma,

I just found out. God bless you and your whole family. You'll never be the same as you were before Callum -- he's touched you each permanently and that is a gift. I pray it is not too heavy to bear and that one day you will always feel your life is better for having loved him.

Karen

Emma

I am also late in checking in....so so sorry to hear about your baby. I wish you peace and healing at this hard time. Your family is in our thoughts and prayers. Take care....

Ann

Emma,
I am also late in reading this news. I am so, so sorry to hear about your loss. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Emma, I have been out of town and away from my computer. I was so sorry to read about your baby son. Please know that I will be keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. LINDA

I am so very sorry, Emma. Life is so unfair and it's just not right!

Latest posts

Back