Lost our baby boy-Callum William Cornish

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emma

The forum we all hope never to begin a post in and I'm sorry its not strictly heart related but knew nowhere else to post this.

Will try to briefly explain what happened to our little boy.

For some wierd reason I have never settled with this pregnancy, have never really thought it would get full term and with no real reason as everything was showing up fine.

Then the past few days I was concerned about movements. Friday evening after hearing the heartbeat all strong, I had slight bleeding and cramps. Went off to hospital and within half an hour it had turned to labour pains and Callum made his appearance.

Jason and I both feel very strongly that everyone knows he was alive and kicking at birth and fought for an hour to stay with us despite being only 1lb 3oz. The consultant first hoped he may fight but to cut a long story short he was too ill due to a couple of causes and he couldn't do it.

We named him Callum William Cornish and had him named and blessed. He was with us both at the end and very strangely this has helped us both enormously. We also had him with us for the night and the hospital have given us a memory box. We took photos of him which are gorgeous and he looks so perfect but I won't post them here as I feel that may not be appropriate but am willing to show anyone who would like to see them by email as he was just a totally gorgeous boy!

Can't write any more but wanted to come here to tell you about our fighter.

We have his funeral to arrange now but it all seems to hard right now - everything seems to hard.

Will be back soon
Emma
xxx

Dear Emma, I am so very sorry for your loss. I know of nothing I can say that could ease you and your families pain right now. But please know that I will be praying for you all !!!

Oh, Emma, I am so sorry that you lost Callum. My heart goes out to you, Jason and Chloe and I hope you all can find some peace in the days to come.

Darn Hon, I'm speechless. You have my prayers and condolences. Very sorry to hear you lost him.

Emma,

I am soo sorry for your loss! Know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. God Bless!

This is devastating.
It is a tribute to Callum's determination and strength that he fought as long as he could with his tiny body.
My love and prayers are with you today and always.

Emma, What sad news. I am so so sorry to read of your sweet baby boy's passing. Please accept my deepest sympathies for your whole family. I am so sorry.

I can't express adequate sympathy to you. I am very sorry for the loss of your precious baby. May God give you comfort in this difficult time.

Such very sad news to read. I really don't know what more to say other than you all are in my mind, heart and prayers.

Oh, Emma, I am SO sorry. You and your family are in my prayers. No one should ever have to go through this. (((hugs)))

Emma,

My deepest sympathies for your loss. May you soon find peace.

Ruth

Emma-

I am so sad for you and your family. We never know how long any of us has on this earth. You had a wonderful opportunity to hold Callum and shower him with your love. That is so important. He passed on knowing only love.

May God give you strength and peace through this terrible time in your life.

My deepest sympathies.

Emma, my heart goes out to you and your family. I can't even imagine the pain you are going through. Although Callum may not be here physically, he will always be your guardian angel.

Emma

I heard something the other night on tv and the quote was "ONLY BLESSINGS, NOT LOSSES." Remember the blessings of the time you were able to see and be with him and the photos and box you have; remember his spirit and his fight. Try not to remember any of the negatives and of your loss....

Evelyn

Latest posts

Back