Last day in the waiting room

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jklump

Tonight will be the last night I sleep with my original equiment AV(if I don't get cancelled today). Thank you in advance to Miss Daisy for her sacrifice. I check into Kettering Medical Center in Dayton,Oh at 8:00 PM for my 7:AM EST appointment tomorrow. I wanted to hear my heart beat before and after the surgery, so I bought a cheap stethoscope the other day. WOW!, I sound like an alien! Woosh-thump, woosh-thump. This is all the more reassurance for me that... I need to get this fixed!

I want to take a moment to thank everyone here for their responces to my posts. I have not posted often, but everyone' s encouraging words have been a great comfort to me. I will not have anyone to post for me, so I will catch up when I am able.

Talk to you on the other side!
John

Best of luck John !!! My prayers and caring thoughts are going your way... will be looking forward to you seeing your future posts, as soon as you are able...

Renee

You've given me a new thought...we are both going to have "Whoosh Removal Surgery"! I, too, am curious as to the marked difference in the heartbeat sounds pre vs post op. Good luck and see you on the other side!

Best wishes to you John for a successful surgery and a smooth bump free recovery. I will be looking forward to seeing your post after you feel up to it. Moooooo from a member of the herd.

Best Wishes, John. Hope our surgery goes great and you have a bump free recovery.
Please check in with us when you are able. It'll be good to hear you are safely 'over the mountain'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back