Landon, Scrappergirl's son, has replacement on Wed., December 10

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Mary

Landon will be in my thoughts and prayers on Wednesday as well as you and your family.
I am certain the surgery will be 100% successful, and I hope that he will have the fast recovery on record!
May God bless, and hold you close, until this is over.

I know you were planning on being at the hospital on Monday so I hope we didn't miss you before you left. Please know that Landon and your entire family will be in our thoughts and prayers and we look forward to hearing that he is on his way to a very Merry Christmas, soon. Godspeed!

Wishing Landon a smooth ride and uneventful surgery.

Godspeed.

Thanks everyone. We are on our second leg of the journey. Staying in Reno tonight. So far the trip has been good. We got lots of movies, color books, toys, books and stuff to play with. We don't have to do anything on Monday so we have a little extra time to travel. They are going to have us do the echo on Tuesday first thing and then based on the results, maybe a CT scan.
It makes my heart just feel wonderful to read the wonderful words of encouragement that you are all providing. Keep the prayers coming, God is listening.
I'll try to post soon. Do I have to go to the Post Surgery forum or let you know here?

Again, thanks so much.

Will be thinking of Landon and family and sending nothings but good thoughts and prayers for a successful surgery and uneventful recovery.

Best wishes to Landon and both of you and your son at home

Prayers and good cyber thoughts as you continue and complete

this journey,anxiously be waiting in our prayers for your updates

and can i mention (happy birthday also scrappergirl) even so it

is going to all go smoothly for all of you and Landon,and God bless.

zipper2 (DEB)

Thanks everyone. We are on our second leg of the journey. Staying in Reno tonight. So far the trip has been good. We got lots of movies, color books, toys, books and stuff to play with. We don't have to do anything on Monday so we have a little extra time to travel. They are going to have us do the echo on Tuesday first thing and then based on the results, maybe a CT scan.
It makes my heart just feel wonderful to read the wonderful words of encouragement that you are all providing. Keep the prayers coming, God is listening.
I'll try to post soon. Do I have to go to the Post Surgery forum or let you know here?

Again, thanks so much.

Glad things are going so well and keeping you all in my prayers. Posting in post surgery would be good- then we will be sure not to miss it and oh, it will be so nice for you to post in "post surgery"!:D: God Bless and Godspeed!

Back