kfuzz surgery on 12/29

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cris N

Happy to be here.
Supporting Member
Just wanted to send best wishes for a successful surgery and smooth recovery. We'll be waiting to hear how you're doing. It would be great if you could have a family member or friend give us an update. Peace.

Yes, best wishes for a successful surgery and uneventful recovery :) .

Thanks to all of you for the best wishes and prayers. Although I have been through this before, I am getting a little bit anxious. I'll need your input later on the coumadin experience.

Thanks again, Kevin

kfuzz surgery 2/29

kfuzz surgery 2/29

Today was first chance to get on laptop. Overall, surgery went well. Two days post-op I did require two units of blood. Main problem has been nausea, and no bowel movements. Three days post-op and finally starting to feel ok. They say I may be released this Sunday. I hope so, I don't want to have to watch my Ravens from a hospital bed. Plus the food is horrible. Thanks to eveyone for your prayers and wishes, Kevin

Wonderful to see you posting. You are doing remarkably well if you get to go home on Sunday. Keeping up the good vibes for a bump free total recovery..

You are over the mountain and we shall hear more from you as a proud and "scarred" member of the Post Surgery clan.

Welcome back, Kevin. Great to hear from you. Good luck at getting home for the game on Sunday !! Walk often, take it slow...

Kevin,

Good to see you doing so well!! I am glad everything went good and you are on the mend. By the way, not only is the food bad, but your taste will be a little off for a few days...so you probably don't really know how bad it is!!:D

Mileena

Latest posts

Back