Just curious?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny

Has anyone heard from Nadine a.k.a. "Davids wife"? or from David? I havent seen them in over a month and was just curious.

Ive sent messages also, but never got a response. I hope all is going well for them.

We're here!!! Sorry that we have been MIA and sorry Danny that I did not get a chance to write or call - you are on my list (David also has you on his list to give a call) but I am a terrible procrastinator and I apologize again. Thank you to Eva also for checking in with us. I have sent you both (Danny and Eva) PMs and promise to catch the rest of the group up in a day or two. Everything is fine here - just busy with family and the holidays. David is doing great. He's dealing with just a couple of small issues which in the scheme of things are basically non-issues. Today is his 53rd birthday so we have an even bigger reason to celebrate than usual. I miss everyone and promise to post a more detailed update in the next day or two and to stick around this time!

Nadine (and David, who still is not one for posting!)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back