Joe is in the hospital

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nancy

Nancy

I am so sorry to hear about Joe. My thoughts and prayers are with both you. I hope that Joe recovers and is back home with you very soon.

Take Care!
Gail

I have prayed for you and Joe today and will be thinking of you.

Melissa

Hope Joe is soon out of the woods

Hope Joe is soon out of the woods

Hi Nancy,

Hugs and best wished coming your way. Hopefully Joe will be better soon.

Sandra

Hi Nancy,
Sending lots of prayers and positive thoughts your and Joe's way. Hope whatever's wrong, it's resolved quickly and easily.
Gemma.

Hi Nancy,
So sorry to hear that Joe is back in hospital.
Hope things settle down for him and he is feeling very much better, really soon.
Saying prayers and sending positive thoughts and very best wishes to you both.
Ernie & Wendy

Praying that all is well and Joe (and you) are doing better soon.

The news is that there are some areas of infarct in the spleen, more than one. They are now going to do a hunt to find out where the emboli came from. The docs are trying to schedule a TEE, when, I don't know.

Also, a general surgeon saw Joe after I left today and mentioned that surgery will have to be done some time without a doubt, what kind of surgery and how extensive, I have no idea yet.

His heart rate is tachy, 112 last I knew, so something is going on.

His pains come and go, but he's relatively OK for now.

RCB, Joe had his gallbladder removed several years ago, that was a disaster and he almost died from a total bleedout. So it stands to reason that surgery on the spleen has me very worried. Sounds like bloody surgery.

Still praying hard Nancy. Big electronic hugs sent your way too.

Nancy,

I hope all goes well for Joe and you, my prayers are with you both.

Michaelena

Prayers are Coming Your Way

Prayers are Coming Your Way

Nancy and Joe - You are both in my thoughts and prayers.

Peggy in Alaska

You and Joe are in my thoughts, Nancy. I wince every time I think of Joe even near a hospital.

I dearly hope this reverses itself very soon. You both deserve some time with each other without pain or concern.

I will be watching your posts, and worrying with you.

Very best wishes,

Thinking of you both

Thinking of you both

Nancy. I'm sorry for both of you to have this new event with Joe's health. I hope for the best. You are both so strong. Good luck. Keep us posted.

Best wishes.

Marguerite

You are both in my prayers. Please keep us posted!!! I will continue to pray for you each day, Nancy.

Evelyn

Oh, Nancy, I am so sorry. It is always so scary when Joe goes in the hospital. He is fragile anyway.

This new thing has to be a complete surprise. I hope they can fix it without surgery on the spleen - or anywhere else. You will be on top of it, as usual, but sounds like you will have to do some new studying.

You are in my prayers always but I will try harder. God bless you both.

Nancy I am sorry to hear this and am praying for Joe and for you! Praying that the surgeons will have wisdom fom God himself and strength to get through what ever is decided needs to be done.

Latest posts

Back