It's been a long time!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Greg,

I am doing well, thanks. At the 13 year marker post MVR. Feeling good. Valve looks great. On a yearly echo plan. Last (2) echo's showed decreased pumping capacity of my RV. Most likely from scar tissue. This had not effected my overall EF. This past year, echo was slightly improved. Suspect as time moves on I will need to deal with the scar tissue? In short, stable :). Hope you are well. Looking forward to catching up with everyone!

I had a good echo report, so everything's ok here! We've suffered through miserable heat and no rain this summer, but then I think 2/3's of the country has suffered through the same. I am looking forward to some cool, rainy days ahead!

13 can be a lucky number, agree Greg! Valve anniversay is on 3-17, another "lucky day"! When this was offered, I took it as a sign from above. St. Patty's Day was my Grandmother's birthday. Was always told I was the apple of her eye :)

Mary, happy to hear all is well. This summer has been awful. Our heat just broke a couple of weeks ago. Let the lawn go as we are on a well. Was informed wells were going dry. So no moisture to full her up. Yes, agree looking forward to fall!

Gina! Long time, no see!

Glad to hear that things are holding up well. I expected nothing less from one of my mentors here.

Doing pretty well here, too. Maybe we can get together in the fall?

And "hello" to you too. Summer time has many members off doing vacation and outdoor activities, but we also had a hot dry summer.
Now we are getting some sporadic rain but not nearly enough.
Nice to hear about your good echo and 13 years of success :)

Latest posts

Back