INRatio2 strips for free

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hook

I was sent the wrong strips, so I have a new box of INRatio2 strips up for grabs.

I would like these to go to someone who has limited or no insurance if possible.

Please post here or send me a PM.

Hook:

I applaud you for making this offer. I've been trying to establish some mechanisms for helping the underinsured or uninsured who are taking anticoagulants to be tested (and probably managed) regardless of the ability to pay.

I'm curious about why these strips are the wrong ones. I wasn't aware that there was a difference between strips for the InRatio and the strips for the InRatio 2, but I'm assuming that you must have the InRatio and it isn't able to use the InRatio2 strips. Is this right?

Hook:

I applaud you for making this offer. I've been trying to establish some mechanisms for helping the underinsured or uninsured who are taking anticoagulants to be tested (and probably managed) regardless of the ability to pay.

I'm curious about why these strips are the wrong ones. I wasn't aware that there was a difference between strips for the InRatio and the strips for the InRatio 2, but I'm assuming that you must have the InRatio and it isn't able to use the InRatio2 strips. Is this right?

The problem is I have a Coagucheck XS.

Latest posts

Back