Imho

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cooker

Chillin, just chillin....
Supporting Member
I know that this is going to piss some of you off but frankly I don't give a damn. The attention paid to recent threads (political/medical care) has caused a dismal neglect of our members that have very serious issues and are facing re-surgeries.
I know that as the class clown or village idiot you may care less what I have to say and again I don't give a damn and I am going to say it anyway. We need to pay more attention to what is going on with some our other members ... those who are worried and scared in the position they find themselves in due to valve failures and the support we give sure has hell does not need to turn in to a mechanical/ tissue debate.

I have a lot of respect for most everyone here and consider many of you friends but we are not medical professionals ... information is one thing but out right "this is the bottom line, truth, way it is" has no place here and can cause harm ... we have lost members due to the dogmatism exhibited on various subjects such as valve type, health care, politics etc ... Fruitful discussion is great but when it turns mean or combative it defeats the purpose of this wonderful resourse....peace out:cool:

I know that this is going to piss some of you off but frankly I don't give a damn. The attention paid to recent threads (political/medical care) has caused a dismal neglect of our members that have very serious issues and are facing re-surgeries.
I know that as the class clown or village idiot you may care less what I have to say and again I don't give a damn and I am going to say it anyway. We need to pay more attention to what is going on with some our other members ... those who are worried and scared in the position they find themselves in due to valve failures and the support we give sure has hell does not need to turn in to a mechanical/ tissue debate.

I have a lot of respect for most everyone here and consider many of you friends but we are not medical professionals ... information is one thing but out right "this is the bottom line, truth, way it is" has no place here and can cause harm ... we have lost members due to the dogmatism exhibited on various subjects such as valve type, health care, politics etc ... Fruitful discussion is great but when it turns mean or combative it defeats the purpose of this wonderful resourse....peace out:cool:

Let's hold a love-in, flower child.;):p:p

I love that song....what year was that?

Maybe 66, when I was just entering my teens, or my formative years;), as I prefer to call them.:p:pAny Hoo, I agree with Cooker's sentiments completely.

Thanks for reminding us Cooker, we need that every so often.
Everybody comes on here with different needs, we are hear to just help and love them through it. I can only share of my own experiences added with alot of prayer. :) This forum means to much to, to many people. :)
Cooker, we love you and don't think your crazy. (well maybe a little) :)

I've not been on the boards much the last few months but I wholeheartedly agree that we must never lose our focus as to what the primary purpose of this forum. I know how important it has been for me through the years and know it is for others as well.

Hope to see some of you in October! I'm still trying to work out some scheduling problems.

I've not been on the boards much the last few months but I wholeheartedly agree that we must never lose our focus as to what the primary purpose of this forum. I know how important it has been for me through the years and know it is for others as well.

Hope to see some of you in October! I'm still trying to work out some scheduling problems.

Betty, I hope it works out! I'm so looking forward to seeing you again.:)

Back