I'm Willing

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim P

I'm willing to send you an official TOOTS photo, including my lovely 9-inch scar, if someone sends me the requisite shirt. Contact me via PM and I will reply with my home address.

I guess I'm next up, so as soon as I get it, I'll do the duty and then forward it on to you. I'll PM for your address and such. ;)

Photo - No Shirt

Photo - No Shirt

As the 2-week anniversary of my AVR surgery passed me by yesterday, my wife took a photo. A Tawdry Shirt has not yet arrived at our house, but this photo is certainly tawdry enough without the shirt. In fact, it borders on disgusting, as my former Charles Atlas physique has been replaced by someone who looks like he just made it through OHS.

I am still doing reasonably well after 2 weeks - I have my good periods and bad periods (often in the ame day) but the overall trend seems to be upward toward recovery.

Details:
Subject: Jim P, Orlando, FL
Photo Date: Feb 22, 2007
Surgery Date: Feb 8, 2007

Jim P said:
As the 2-week anniversary of my AVR surgery passed me by yesterday, my wife took a photo. A Tawdry Shirt has not yet arrived at our house, but this photo is certainly tawdry enough without the shirt. In fact, it borders on disgusting, as my former Charles Atlas physique has been replaced by someone who looks like he just made it through OHS.

I am still doing reasonably well after 2 weeks - I have my good periods and bad periods (often in the ame day) but the overall trend seems to be upward toward recovery.

Details:
Subject: Jim P, Orlando, FL
Photo Date: Feb 22, 2007
Surgery Date: Feb 8, 2007

Sorry Jim, the shirt just got to me yesterday. I still think you should go down in the TOOTS order as I have and a couple others before you. Please send me your address via PM and once I get my photoshoot done, I'll mail it on to you. :)

Yeah, Jim, we really need to see you in that dorkey pose, as though you actually choose to remember the "disco era" fondly. :eek:

Ruth
p.s. you look great post surgery!

Latest posts

Back