I will bite you

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ross!!!! You're toothed and dangerous!!!! :D

Sorry to hear they're giving you some problems, but I do hope they're able to get the fit sorted out for you quickly so you can gnash your way through a mountain of jerky! Just try not to develop a food allergy or something like that in the meantime..! Seriously - I think you've had more than your fair share of dramas, so can we make this one the last?

Haven't seen the pics, but I think I prefer the ones from my own imagination :)

Keeping the wiggly bits crossed for you.

A : )

Ross!!!! You're toothed and dangerous!!!! :D

Sorry to hear they're giving you some problems, but I do hope they're able to get the fit sorted out for you quickly so you can gnash your way through a mountain of jerky! Just try not to develop a food allergy or something like that in the meantime..! Seriously - I think you've had more than your fair share of dramas, so can we make this one the last?

Haven't seen the pics, but I think I prefer the ones from my own imagination :)

Keeping the wiggly bits crossed for you.

Thanks! Still have my share of drama that I wish would simply stop, but I guess that's asking for a bit too much. Dealing with it day to day. Not much else I can do about it.

As soon as the adjustments are correct on this lower plate, I might actually get to start to use them for some soft foods and work my way up. It's been a long long time, almost a full 10 months.

Looking good Ross, I'm sure all the problems will be sorted soon and you'll be able to chomp on anything you like, until then just keep smiling because it's one great smile you now have and we all love seeing that.

Mary.

My DH has them and he kept going back until they did not hurt anymore. I have a partial and I was lucky, never bothered me except getting used to it. Don't let up Ross, have the adjustments made until they are comfortable. Otherwise, you wont want to wear them and what good will they be then? You deserve to have teeth that do not hurt. I feel for you. Darn it, I hope this gets straightened around for you. :rolleyes:

I'll go back as many times as need be. He's got the right spot now, just needs to deepen it some more. The sore spot has moved from the center of the Tori to the middle of the last hump. One or two more visits should do the trick.

Great news,great video Ross and like most of us adjustments
on these dentures as often as needed and finally things work out.
Ten months without is along time but it will work out good.
Something like some of us woman deal with wearing a bra again after heart surgery,or at least speaking for myself adjust and reline,still fighting this battle myself still but it hurts the same some how:p:D
KEEP :)your nice smile....Congratulations and all the best...NICE WHITES
It only gets better everyday with these dentures,been there too,not as rough
as you though but you deserve the best and it will come soon.

Thanks! Still have my share of drama that I wish would simply stop, but I guess that's asking for a bit too much. Dealing with it day to day. Not much else I can do about it.

I'll have to package up a little of the good luck I've had lately and send it your way! Meanwhile, sending lots of good thoughts and wishes. ;)

I'll have to package up a little of the good luck I've had lately and send it your way! Meanwhile, sending lots of good thoughts and wishes. ;)

:) I could use it, without a doubt. It's never ending and it's always more expensive each time. :(

Latest posts

Back