I rode a Waverunner yesterday!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Herburban1

We are on vacation on the lake and finally got some nice weather. Our friends rented the Waverunner and let me take it out..Awesome I was flying with the wind in my hair jumping over waves then I thought "Oh s&^% if I wipe out that's gonna hurt like hell." I had driven one before but this one was fast! I don't know about water skiing yet because my chest gets sore when I use my arms too much..I am a little achey today but not too bad...The 21st is my 6 month anniversary.

Hey why not!
I'm about a year out and I'm not sure I want to take a shot to my chest yet. As long as your wearing a vest and paying attention, have fun!

I'm with you...Go Sox! Didn't look so good yesterday though.....

I rode a jetski recently for the first time ever. It was quite fun. I guess I'm far enough out of surgery that I didn't even think of it as dangerous. The only thing I worried about was turning it over! My daughter and her two friends were on the first one we rented, were turning, one girl started falling off, grabbed a second girl and over went the jet ski. We ended up paying about $500 to get the water sucked out of the engine. Who knew that there was a particular way to turn those things back over when they flip? Who knew that a vehicle made for the water was prone to get water in its engine? The mechanic told us he spends most of his summer drying them out.

We bought two big jeg skis last year. They are older jet skis but we sure have a great time on them. We rode them this last week-end over the 4th but the lake was so busy with boats, etc that the waves were so big. They are a lot of fun but you have to be extremely careful and watch the boats, they don't watch you. You have to give them the right away. There's been several people killed on them because they aren't watching and run right into a boat or a boat will run right over them. We don't let anyone under 16 ride them and then they get very detailed instructions. If they don't follow our rules they get pulled off. A funny story: Our preacher who was in his 40's was riding last year and he was being really dangerous and I had to warm him that one more time I saw him doing what he was doing I would pull him off. He did and I did. He'll never let me live that down, but a rules a rule. He could have killed someone. He didn't ride the rest of the day. Of course all the young adulsts loved it and teased him about it for weeks.

Have fun but please be careful! !

Latest posts

Back