I made it!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scotttnz

After 8 hours of surgery, followed by another 2 hours to stop a bleed i'm on day 3. I feel like i've been hit by a bus, but I thought i'd drop by and give you all an update.

strewth mate!

strewth mate!

strewth mate!, 8 hours of surgery; was the surgeon going for a place in the world guinness book of records? i reckon you were lucky not to get beamed up scotty!

its great to see you survived and are now on the mend. take it real easy and be sure to post all your news when you are able to.

westie

p.s. forget the bus, you were slammed by a train

didn't anybody here tell you to watch out for the bus/truck on your way over the mountain. some of us get right in its way. glad you are able to post to let us know how you are doing. keep on keepin on and you'll be right as rain one of these days. just breathe and walk, like they tell you. Blessins..........

Glad to hear you are on this side of the mountain...my surgery was 8 hours also, and I am sure that a mack truck hit me..God Bless...take it slow, your body wants to do, but somehow you feel 106 doing it..
Godspeed...

My surgery also was about 8 hours. What did I know? Slept throught the whole thing. :D
Good to hear you are safely over the mountain. Sending all good wishes you have a bump free recovery.

Update us when you are able.

Latest posts

Back