I have a date, June 12th

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rmonteag

Been lurking around for some time now and the information on here has been helpful and confusing. BAV replacement surgery on June 12th. Dr Joseph Lamelas is my surgeon here in Miami and will determine day of surgery whether I have the minimal invasive or more traditional surgery.

Welcome to VR.com. Sorry for the circumstances but glad you found us. If you are confused, just ask. There's lots of experience and knowledge here. Best wishes and good luck.

I'll be hoping that you get the minimal invasive surgery, but either way I hope the best for you and a quick recovery. Good luck & God Bless.

Been lurking around for some time now and the information on here has been helpful and confusing. BAV replacement surgery on June 12th. Dr Joseph Lamelas is my surgeon here in Miami and will determine day of surgery whether I have the minimal invasive or more traditional surgery.

Put you on the calendar!:) Your hometown sounds familar; I think I've been there or nearby.:confused:

Welcome! There is a lot of info on here to sift through...but Wayne's right, if you want to know something, just start a thread and ask.

Glad to hear you have a date for your surgery...and that you've joined us.

Melissa

Big hello and welcome to the best and only VR.
Glad you found us and glad to have you here.

zipper2 (DEB)

Latest posts

Back