I didn't forget, busy contemplating

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

My second valversary was Saturday, I've been thinking about this very profound experience and the impact to my life that it has made.

I know I am very fortunate to live in today and have a great family, doctors, and surgeons, and especially my VR family. I feel better physically today than I did prior to surgery, I'm working out 4 days a week, I don't have a second thought about my decision to go 'mechanical', coumadin is no big deal, and overall, I'm healthy.

I remember how lovingly my husband took care of me pre and post op. He waited on me hand and foot, he lifted me out of my bed, opened my medication bottles, I woke him up 4 and 5 times a night the first couple of weeks and he never complained.

So, I'm really not thinking of myself at this important time, I'm thinking of my husband and how much he loves me and how much I love him.

He is deployed so please keep him in your prayers so that he will come home to me safe and sound. Then he and I can celebrate my 3rd valversary next year.

Thank you all for your love, kindness, and friendship.

Latest posts

Back