I am so sad...

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Praline

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
One of the first grade teachers I worked with died yesterday evening. She was on her way home from somewhere and someone found her in her car on the side of the road. The paramedics could not revive her. She was 66. They think she had a heart attack but they will not know for sure until they get the results of the autopsy.
It was a very sad day at school today.

Last edited:
Praline, it is hard to lose a friend and coworker. She must have known she was very ill since she pulled the car off the road. I am so sorry and you have my sincere condolences. Coworkers are family, too. Blessins.......

Thank you all for the good wishes and prayers. I am SO frazzled !!!!! Yesterday I taught all day then last night went to the funeral home. We had no school today so we all went to the church for the funeral. Then we went over one of the teacher's house for a while. Then I had to go to school to do substitute plans for 3 days because my ablation is tomorrow. They said I would be "sedated " for the ablation. It should not take too much happy juice to send me to lala land. But I am still very nervous about this procedure.

Latest posts

Back