Husbands 8 Year Anniversary

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

terryj

Because of my sons death and burial last week we almost forgot it was my husbands 8th anniversary of his AVR on Friday. Thank God he was here to help our family through this tragic time.

Congratulations on Terry's anniversary. My continued sympathy for your family's loss.

Congratulations Terry on your 8th. My prayers are that you will have many, many, more.
May you have peace and comfort through this difficult time of loss.

Happy 8th Anniversary. My sympathy to you and your family for loss of your son.

SRINIVAS
Heart History:
13/6/2008 2D Echo Diagnosed Ascending Aortic Dissection ,Bicuspid aortic valve, Moderate AR at the age of 38(2008)
9/6/08 CT scan shows Aneurysmal dilation of aortic root and ascending aorta with dissection extending upto brachio cephalic trunk and mild aneurysm
16/07/08 Operative findings & repair. Aortic aneurysm approx size 10 cms diameter.Aneurysm extd upto 1c m from innomiate artery. Mod. Bental DC Bono surgery procedure done to repair my anueuysm with#25 mm St.Jude medical valved conduit(SN 84094003.REF25CAVGJ-51400 AOROTIC VALVED GRAFT) At CARE Hospital Bangara Hills,Hyderabad,India. Surgeon: Dr K.s. Neelakandan gave me re birth! Dr . Sridar,Dr.Amreesh, Dr.Jagannatham completed the formalities.

Latest posts

Back