How many members under 30?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeB

Just curious of how many members are of the younger generation here. To the older the older generation please don't take it the wrong way, LOL...

MikeB

Great thread! Your choice and what applies to those of you in the 30 something and under group is significantly different from those of us, me included in the over 50 group. I really hope a lot of folks jump in so you can share research and support each other.

Good on ya for starting this thread

Yeah I always like to see who else in my age group is out there. When I had my surgery I was on a floor of 30+ patients and I was the only one under 60, I am sure there are many out there in my age group they just seem hard to find.

I'm the one that post here, But my son Justin is the one that goes thru the surgeries, he'll be 23 tomorrow..12th so a couple mins from now. He's had most of his surgeries at CHOP, what year were you there?

Hey! There's 20 years between under 30 and over 50! Why is it you baby boomers and your gen 'y' kids seem to keep forgetting that there was a whole generation in between you?!? Sigh, GenX sucks.
Hijack ends.

Yeah I always like to see who else in my age group is out there. When I had my surgery I was on a floor of 30+ patients and I was the only one under 60, I am sure there are many out there in my age group they just seem hard to find.

Did you ever check out the forum at the adults with CHD orgs site? there are alot of people in their 20s and 30s

Hey! There's 20 years between under 30 and over 50! Why is it you baby boomers and your gen 'y' kids seem to keep forgetting that there was a whole generation in between you?!? Sigh, GenX sucks.
Hijack ends.

I guess we do forget about that generation, lol...

MikeB
I have always felt 30,very young at heart, and firmly believe, age is just a number ........until my 42 yr. old daughter tells me to grow-up and act my age :) ( I always say " You first!!!")
Renee

I will be 30 next year so I am almost out of this group too... LOL

Lots of good feedback, got a nice laugh before going to bed.

Back