How did you used to look??

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NOW I can see Jim and Stars,I can see Stars in both her post and your post about the galaxy, last night I could not see it either place. Stars is huge, I still can't see CTs I didn't change anything in the ciomputer (or even shut it down.)

It's there for me now too. I have a feeling that Ross did some kind of voodoo!

Great pic!

Maybe my pic is too big....hmmm ironic that it was the time I was the smallest.heehee

No, it's fine and so is your link. Something else going on with their computers.

One thought just hit me, can those of you that cannot see the picture go to internet options then click on settings, then make sure that "Check for newer versions of stored web pages" is set to EVERYTIME I visit a webpage. I think your looking at old cached pages and it's not refreshing because it's probably set to automatic, which doesn't refresh except every 3 or 4 visits.

No, it's fine and so is your link. Something else going on with their computers.

One thought just hit me, can those of you that cannot see the picture go to internet options then click on settings, then make sure that "Check for newer versions of stored web pages" is set to EVERYTIME I visit a webpage. I think your looking at old cached pages and it's not refreshing because it's probably set to automatic, which doesn't refresh except every 3 or 4 visits.
I could not see the photos from home but I can see them fine here at work. I will check out your suggestion tonight from home.

Jim...I've been to Cherry Grove.(twice) a couple of years ago..really nice place..!. I remember eating jalapeno's poppers in a really nice restaurant, and the next day was in the hospital with gall bladder surgery......lol

Here I am in 1980, about to graduate from high school. I'm the "svelte" one in the middle. Hard to believe I was ever that skinny or young!

Cute pic....svelte, hmmmm I wish I was called that....lol, in my days it was zaftig, whatever that means...lol...

Latest posts

Back