How did you used to look??

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bonzo Dog

Prompted by Ross's Hippie thread, I'm wondering how we looked in our youth. :eek:

I'll go first. Age 19 this was on my Student Union card from 1973. :eek: :D

Love the groovy long hair, Bonzo!

Well, I wasn't a hippie, but I like hippies! I guess you'd call my generation Generation X- but thought I'd share a pic of me in my "youth" in 1989 on my first day of high school. (I look stoned in the picture, but I was just really tired--first day getting up early all summer!) This was before I got braces, but I thought my poufy perm, acid-wash jeans and checkered suspenders were rad! :cool:

My incoming sophomores, by the way, were all born the year I graduated high school (1993). I'm starting to feel old... :(

I hope this uploading works. I think I have attached a photo of me when I was 21 years old spending the summer in Grenoble, France. The French used to laugh at my pants and called them pajamas!! By the way, this was in 1966!

I hope this uploading works. I think I have attached a photo of me when I was 21 years old spending the summer in Grenoble, France. The French used to laugh at my pants and called them pajamas!! By the way, this was in 1966!

Did you see me watching you from behind the rocks? :cool:

I think I did something wrong in scanning these, but here they are!
The pictures of me were taken in 1970-- my senior year of high school. I'm at my best friend's house but it's her sister sitting at the table instead of her.
My girlfriend was a pest; always taking pictures when I didn't want them taken.;)

The picture of Bob, my boyfriend at the time and husband of almost 35 years now, was taken the same year. I bought him the shirt he's wearing!:p

By the way, that was probably the most carefree year of my life. Thanks for jogging my memory, Bonzo.

attoylynnsresized.jpg

scan0004.jpg

bobscanned.jpg

Back