How did you used to look??

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been thinking a lot of how his posts made me laugh and smile. Thanks for the specific reminder Lyn.

ok...thanks to Ross's help.....here it is..
picture.php

IF I COULD TURN BACK TIME...

Hey, Louise--I'm from Pittsburgh, home of Chilly Billy Cardille. He's quite the celebrity here! Believe it or not, I just saw on TV tonight an ad for his collection on DVD.

I must have missed this thread the first time around. What fun ! Here is a picture of my with my older sis. My head is ginormous !

Ross...That was taken in 1979 on a cruise...Lol...what a few pounds and a few years can do...I can still dance my a__s off!!. Well not now, still recovering...lol.....
I would have been honored if you hit on me, but being from Brooklyn, I would have hit you back....lol I come from the neighborhood where Saturday Night Fever was filmed (actually watched it).......Those were the days my friend.......
;)

Perhaps your temporary internet files folder cache is full. Try emptying it and then reload the page and see if you see it then.

ctyguy either didn't attach his or didn't link to his, but there isn't one to see in his post.

I don't know Jim, her's appears fine for me and her link is correct, so it should be visible.

I think we all looked a bit weird in the 70's. :)

I can see Jim's picture just fine. I can't see star54's on either my personal laptop or the one issued to me by my employer so don't think it's the computer. I clear my cache every couple of days, or even more often.

Star54 where are you?:D

Latest posts

Back