Hi Folks !!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WendyD

Well we have finally met each other!! Ernie and I went to the airport very early to meet Debora and Bruna.
We have just returned from the beach and took lots of photos.
We just cant figure out how to attach photos so we need some expert advice here.
Anyway we had a really lovely ride home form the beach singing "Doe a Deer" just as well no-one else could hear us !!- LOL
We will keep you all posted.
Best wishes from Wendy Debora & Families :) :) :)

Oh, I am so jealous!

Oh, I am so jealous!

Can't offer any help on the pics as I am a cyberflunkie! I do want to see those pics, though. Ross???? Many hugs and much love to you all. Janet

It's all happening in NZ

It's all happening in NZ

Wendy I am pleased to read of Debora's arrival in NZ, I was worried reading her posts she was going to get cold feet over flying. I look forward to reading Debora's and your exploits over the next few weeks and a few pics along the way would be a bonus. :)

Have a wonderful time and kudos to Debora for enduring the flight!

I was just wondering how Deborah and Bruna's flight went. I'm glad to hear that they've arrived safely, and they have such wonderful hosts for their visit.
If you still have questions after reading the thread Ross provided, please post again and I'll see if I can help.

Thanks for the update Wendy. We all know Debora was a bit apprehensive about the flight and glad to hear all is well.

Wish we could all be there. I watched Chronicles of Narnia last night and can see how beautiful NZ is. And to know there are really great people there too only makes it more appealing.

Have fun and get those photos figured out.;) :D ;)

Latest posts

Back