Hi Everyone!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carolinemc

Sorry that it has been sometine since I was here last. Been busy at work and the weather has been a teaser here in the midwest. We are now having a another heat wave today and the poor ac is working hard, a little baby one. Been thinking about moving and strangely enough, fighting mice. I believe that my messy next door nieghbor, who has trash all over his place, dog food bag open for anything to get into, has been enticing the meanaces to my place. We are in a one level connected unit, just seperate units. There are ways mice enter, even when it is summer. But it is unusual for them to be a problem in July, in the heat. I am tired of cleaning their mess every week. Bad enough I have fatigue and diabetes and heart problems. but mice, help me keep my sanity. Thanks for letting me blow some steam. I am now using Riddex and I think it stirred a few up yesterday, I put it in the outlet in the kitchen Friday night. I have cleaned and cleaned and hope something happens. The landlord says he will keep after my neighbor in the meantime, and he has two dogs that eat the dog food. Wish me the best till I can get moved to another unit. Thanks for letting me let it out. Have a great day. I feel better now.:)

carolinemc, venting is good. I hope things are better for you soon. I am from St.Louis and you are right the heat is BRUTAL !!!!! Thinking COOL thoughts and that you are mice-less.

Here in my old farmhouse we have mice that regularly move in. At the first sounds of scurrying feet in the walls,
we put out the Live Traps. This way I know how many I've caught and they don't end up having a slow death in
between the walls. We simply pick up the Live Trap cage and bring them over to another farm down the road.
Good Luck !

Back