Hey Duffey

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That seals it as far as I'm concerned. I'm going with the lucky superhero's pick.

The lucky superhero needs to get his bracket picked in our little tourney. Betty, Fred and I are in; Janie and Cooker have been sent reminders. Anyone else want to play?
Oops, forgot to mention that I did not pick Kentucky to win the whole ball of wax.

The lucky superhero needs to get his bracket picked in our little tourney. Betty, Fred and I are in; Janie and Cooker have been sent reminders. Anyone else want to play?
Oops, forgot to mention that I did not pick Kentucky to win the whole ball of wax.

Just a reminder, the St. Louis Cardinals don't play NCAA basketball. Just in case. ; )

I sent the link via pm, and I hope it works. I used the same email addresses that we used last year, but your aol might have kicked it out.

Wise, I went with a K university. Just didn't happen to be Kentucky.

You may be right. I may be sorry. : )

ODU over Notre Dame --- Yeah Monarchs! Best win for ODU since Son of Superbob pitched them to a conference championship. :)

Now, Murray State over Vanderbilt? I didn't see that one coming. They just messed up my chance to win a Sports Illustrated swimsuit model. :rolleyes:

Watch out Mr Wise, Kentucky Wildcats fanatic -- looks like upsets galore are a'brewing. :eek:

ODU over Notre Dame --- Yeah Monarchs! Best win for ODU since Son of Superbob pitched them to a conference championship. :)

Now, Murray State over Vanderbilt? I didn't see that one coming. They just messed up my chance to win a Sports Illustrated swimsuit model. :rolleyes:

Watch out Mr Wise, Kentucky Wildcats fanatic -- looks like upsets galore are a'brewing. :eek:

Cindy picked Murray State to win that game. I wanted them to win, but I wasn't that brave.

I picked Murray State too! It's a local college and I felt like I had to be supportive. Glad I did! Hey Wise, how come Cindy isn't in our group?

Yahoo only allows us one bracket in a group, so I had already done mine. She didn't do a bracket from her own email; we haven't gotten that advanced quite yet (for her to do that herself). Look under my brackets (UKfans) and you'll see hers PerryCat. She has 7 of 8 correct. I'm headed for the gutter pretty quickly, I'm afraid.

Latest posts

Back