Hello

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Silly girl, your not a guest anymore, so you don't get to post in this place. You have to come up to the real forums now. :D Sending you there now! hehe

Ross said:
Silly girl, your not a guest anymore, so you don't get to post in this place. You have to come up to the real forums now. :D Sending you there now! hehe
Yes, I discovered my faux pas nearly immediately on posting. You mods sure do move quickly!. Must be the dancing nekkid in the frosty grass thing...

Yes welcome to the funny farm. You only have to worry about Cooker and me. The rest are somewhat tamed, well maybe not Robhol, but that's about all. Glad to see you can handle some joking going on and join right in. This is a good thing! :)

Hello fellow Canuck!!
Yes, the mods do move fast....keep your eyes open and stay on your toes.;)
We are a harmless bunch who enjoy some humour to keep us from taking ourselves too seriously and going insane. check out the TOOTS forum.
Our resident photographer, DennisS, was recently in Alberta taking pics.
You live in a fabulous place.:)

Hey another Westerner from Canada. Thank goodness!!!;) ((((((((((hugs)))))))))

Welcome, just so you know; what we say about cooker is true. And we pick on him a lot. (a good Guy)
FYI there is a chat every Sunday and Wednesday. If you join in the chat Bina and I won't be the last ones chatting. (so today about 3:30 our time I think)

Welcome to the VR community. Glad you found us. Lot's of Canucks here. If your up to it, let us know your story. We're here to help and support. Best wishes.

hello to you too

hello to you too

Hi Pamela
I am a newer member too and believe me, finding this site will be a blessing for you in many ways.
Viki

Hi Pamela, welcome to the funny farm. I think you've been fairly warned about us by now, so be on guard. :D There are a whole lot of serious talks about serious stuff on here, but we try to have some fun too (or we really would go crazy) :p . Glad to have you with us.

Back