Health Care reforms 1st phase USA

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hook

The first phase of the health care reforms kick in today. The one that interest me the most is:

NO LIFETIME MAXIMUM!!

The parts that deal with dependant kids until 26, and no excluding a childs pre-exisiting conditions seem great also.

I am a hard core conservative, but I think these things are great. I just have to wonder what other junk is in the trunk that we don't know about.

I'm glad they started some of the things, especially child until 26..(since Justin is 22) but don't know why the pre existing part isn't into effect until 2014 (last I heard)

I understand the interest in the Health Care Reform program......but remember what happened the last time we posted on Health Care Reform........caused a serious spit among the VR.com members. I also have strong opinions on this, but believe this thread should not be pursued on VR.com. HVP.com has a forum specifically directed towards these US political issues.

I understand the interest in the Health Care Reform program......but remember what happened the last time we posted on Health Care Reform........caused a serious spit among the VR.com members. I also have strong opinions on this, but believe this thread should not be pursued on VR.com. HVP.com has a forum specifically directed towards these US political issues.

Dick ... all I can say to that is ditto:thumbup:

I agree. All hell will break loose. This is just my own opinion. If you don't like it go shove it !!;)

Consider it shoved, because I think it is sad if adults can not discuss something that is very relevant to us all. :mad2:

You guys "shoving it" back and forth quickly proved Dick and Cooker correct.
Best,
John

Hook,

I just want to clarify something here... Ok, I wanna clear something up. When I say “If you don’t like it go shove it” I meant that this thread will turn out to be a pissing match. I did not mean any harm.:)

My dad would not have carried me until the age of 26.. He would have told me to get my own insurance. But we were also given an old used car at 16 and told to get a job. We also had to put a minimum of 50% of what we made in the bank. I worked almost every friday and saturday night my junior year in high school. What social life I had ended. We were told that if we were not going to school after high school and living at home we had to pay rent. My college graduation gift was the $900 that my dad got for my college car to go to clinicals and a co-signature on a loan for a new car. He was not happy with me when I did not think to take his name off the loan once I got established. I made every payment on time.

Debbie

I forgot to write what I thought. I have proven that I am not that hard on my step-kids. But, some kids have been given way to much from their parents. If my children had done everything they could to get a marketable skill and could not get a job, I would cover them under my insurance. If they had proven on multiple occasions that they were irresponsible then they would be on there own.

Debbie

Latest posts

Back