Harleygirl528 leaves tomorrow 1.11.08 for surgery on the 15th

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lorie,

GOOD LUCK!!!

Enjoy the drive ;).

And, of course, thoughts/prayers coming your way for a SUCCESSFUL surgery :).

Cort:34swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve&pacemaker
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Come along and share the good times while we can" ... Lynn Anderson ... 'Rose Garden'

Good Luck!

Good Luck!

Have a safe trip to L.A. I will be looking forward to seeing how well the surgery went. It sounds like you have a wonderful family supporting and loving you.. and that makes all the difference!
Allan

Enjoy the ride

Enjoy the ride

Lorie -

I'll be thinking of you next week and sending good, positive thoughts. Travel safely and enjoy that roadtrip.

Warm regards,

Kristine

Keep the positive thoughts flowing, Lorie. We will be sending more your way as well.

Re: Harleygirl528 leaves tomorrow 1.11.08 for surgery on the 15th

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!

Jeff

Lori,
Good luck. Dr. Raissi did my surgery just 2 1/2 years ago at Cedars. I'll be thinking positive thoughts and I know everything will go great!

Sending positive thoughts, prayers and a BIG HUG to you as you begin this journey to good health.

All the best to your family as well!

Godspeed!
Susie

Sending you best wishes for a successful surgery and an uneventful recovery!!

:)

Peace,
Ruth

Good luck Lorie wishing you a successful surgery and a speedy recovery

hello everyone! Thanks so much for all your well wishes. I made it to Oregon and just hanging out with my dad and stepmom before we leave in the morning for California. My son and his girlfriend came over and we all had dinner together. It was a nice drive down today and I am surprisingly calm and feeling good about everything! I am sure as the day continues to approach I will get more nervous but for now still feeling good. Cedars Sinai tracked me down here at my dad's to ask a bunch of pre-op questions and Dr. Raissi wants me at his office at 7 am on Monday...I better get some sleep the next couple nights because monday will be a crazy day. I am grateful for all the information and guidance/support you all have provided along the way and I will continue to keep you updated! Take care!

Lorie

Lorie

Dear Lorie , so good to talk to you today, hope your drive was beautiful and fun today. The weather is great here in So. Cal got to drive with my top down:eek: you know the convertable:)!! Take some time to soke up the sun, it will be 76 degrees tomarrow. Take care Debbie

Lorie,

Best of luck to you. It sounds like you are in great hands and I am sure you will have a great outcome. I will send positive thoughts in your direction on your surgery date. Please let us know how you progress.

With fingers crossed.

Mark

Latest posts

Back