"happy thanksgiving"

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christina

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. :):):)
Hope all of you had a good year and a lot to be thankful for. May your coming year be as good if not better.

Hugs for everyone,

More Than A Day

As Thanksgiving Day rolls around,
It brings up some facts, quite profound.
We may think that we're poor,
Feel like bums, insecure,
But in truth, our riches astound.

We have friends and family we love;
We have guidance from heaven above.
We have so much more
Than they sell in a store,
We're wealthy, when push comes to shove.

So add up your blessings, I say;
Make Thanksgiving last more than a day.
Enjoy what you've got;
Realize it's a lot,
And you'll make all your cares go away.

By Karl Fuchs

Happy Thanksgiving to all! :)

Thanks girls! I'm counting blessings as I write, and your names are on my list. Happy Thanksgiving to all my dear VR friends/family!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all the wonderful people here on the fourum!

May you always have much to be thankful for!

Happy Turkey Day to you. Don't eat too much and enjoy the football games.

Id like to wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving! May all of you have a wonderful day with your family and friends. God bless.

I don't usually tend to get all sentimental over Thanksgiving b/c I try to be grateful everyday and I feel sorry for all the poor turkey's, but just thought I'd add that among many other things, I AM thankful for the friends I have made here that I otherwise would have never known... and for knowing there are plus sides to having had OHS and all it brings into your life, believe it or not.

Happy Thanksgiving, y'all... eat more sweet potatoes. ;)

Happy Thanksigiving to all -- not just in the U.S., but wherever you are.

And may those facing their first Thanksgiving Day since their VRs have an even more special day. Thanksgiving takes on an even more special meaning when you have a new lease on life.

"A special kind of sunshine in a smile" ... Oak Ridge Boys ... 'Thank God For Kids'

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!

Cort | 36swm.IL | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
CDshowcase.Holiday | Xmas Eve.Thu.Dec 24 | starting, NOON.central = www.WRMN1410.com

Best wishes to everyone for a wonderful, safe and happy Thanksgiving!!!

I was thinking today about all of you and how so many of you have made my life so much richer and safer. I will always be so very grateful to the caring shoulders that I have been able to lean on here.

Hope you each have a wonderful day!!

Marguerite

I am so thankful for all of you, my dear forum friends. I feel we have so much in common. I love you all! HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU ALL ! ! :):):)

Latest posts

Back