Happy New Year!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hank

VR.com Founder, Now just a Member
To all of my ValveReplacement.com Friends I declare an Official

"Happy New Year"

You have all helped to make 2004 the most successful year ever for ValveReplacement.com.

We have added hundreds of new members, accomplished the most excellent VR.com Reunion to date, and forged new friendships while strengthening existing bonds.

Michelle and I thank you all from the bottom of our hearts.

2005 promises to be the best year ever and we are looking forward to moving this online community to the next level.

Please accept our final 2004 thanks and gratitude for your help and participation.

Happy New Year!

Hank & Michelle and Thank You for all you have done for all of us.
Take Care

Thank You

Thank You

Dear Hank and Michelle,
Because of you and this website, I can now home test my INR, I have met many new people both on line and at the Fermilab mini-reunion and have learned so much more about the folks affected by valve problems. What a year it has been.
Thank you so much for making this website possible and for keeping it alive. It has made a huge impact on my life.
Smiles, :)
Gina

It certainly has been a different type of year, I'll give it that!

Happy New Years everyone!

and from over the pond!

and from over the pond!

Happy New Year everyone!!!
I'd like to thank you all for helping me so much over the past year, you've put my mind at rest over many issues, I think VR.com is just the best group I could have hoped to join!!
Thankyou again and hope this year is an excellent one for everyone!!

Emma, Chloe and family
xxx

To you as well!

To you as well!

Hi there Hank. Thank you very much, and I hope you, Michelle and your children also have a great year! It seems as if I've been a member of VR for much longer than the 10 months I've been around here. If it hadn't been for this site and its wonderful people, I don't think I'd have come to terms with the fact that YES, I WILL be having my fourth surgery in a couple of years, and I'd probably have bored a few family members and friends to tears by now. The information I've gathered here as well as all the wonderful friends I've made are undoubtedly priceless. Besides, it was only then that I learned how to use the internet and my English has got a lot beter! Remember, I'm Brazilian and although I speak it at home, my spelling had really gone downhill. There has hardly been a day that I haven't visited VR and I was quite surprised the other day when I realised how many posts I've written so far. Thank you very much for starting what I would call a life-saving website for many of us, as an individual's emotional state is as important to the recovery process as the surgery itself, not to mention all the venting we've been able to do here which is non heart-related.
Débora

Thank you both for putting this site together.

Thank you both for putting this site together.

It has been my single greatest source of information and comfort before and after surgery.

I'm looking forward to 2005.

A happy/healthy to all!

Happy New Years to you too, Hank, and to all of the VR.Com members. It's been a great year. Here's to many more. :) :)

Happy New Year Hank, Michelle, and the rest of the wonderful people here at VR.com. Finding this site a year ago was truely a blessing as I faced a uncertain and difficult year. Thanks for providing a place to vent, share my fears, receive valuable information, and have the opportunity to help others going through the same thing.

:)

Latest posts

Back