Happy B-day Mary!!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmarshall

Since I never get on my computer at home on the weekends...I just wanted to tell ya Happy B-Day Mary!!! It's funny that the other day I was lurking around the site and said to myself...self, it's almost Mary's B-Day...instead of, wow, it is going to be 3 years since I had AVR.

I am going to celebrate the AVR B-Day with a round of golf and tasty beverages with the guys. :D

The wifey is going to have a Girls "Sex & The City" Night..uuuugh. Don't get me started...lol :p

Hope you have a great one tomorrow!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARY!

Our friend would have reminded me a week ago so we could've cooked something up! Hope your day is one you'll remember for a long time.

Happy Birthday, Mary!!

I know having your son home will be the best present of all. Enjoy and have a wonderful day!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MARY!

Hope you have a wonderful celebration --- and you get that weeding you wanted (whether by Cooker the yardman or not), plus a nice present from your hubby. :p:D

Happy Birthday to Mary and may you have many more. Go out and celebrate and treat yourself to some really good cake.

[COLOR="Magenta"]Mary you were one of the first to welcome me her so have a wonderful time.Earline[/COLOR]

Happy Birthday Mary....

Happy Birthday Mary....

Ole Harrybaby is wishing you the very best Birthday......I sure hope you have the greatest one yet and I KNOW you will have many many more of the same in the future. From One Gemini To Another...I Say....... Lets PAAARRRRRTTTYYYY!!!!! LOL:D Harrybaby:D:D:D

Last edited:
Thanks for the birthday wishes, and let me also offer my congratulations to Mike on his 3rd Valversary! Way to go Mike!!!:)We're off to pick our oldest son up from the airport; he's home from Iraq!:):)There is no better gift I could receive today!
Thanks for all the happy birthday wishes. They are very much appreciated.:)

Thanks for the birthday wishes, and let me also offer my congratulations to Mike on his 3rd Valversary! Way to go Mike!!!:)We're off to pick our oldest son up from the airport; he's home from Iraq!:):)There is no better gift I could receive today!
Thanks for all the happy birthday wishes. They are very much appreciated.:)

What a wonderful birthday present! Give that son of yours a big hug from all of us and a thank you for all that he does for us, Mary!

Happy Birthday! What a great birthday you'll have with your son's homecoming.

Also, Mike, congrats on your valve's birthday, so to speak.

So this is your Golden Birthday right???? 31 on the 31st!!!! :D

Wishing you a very happy birthday!

"happy Birthday Mary"

"happy Birthday Mary"

"Happy Birthday" Mary and I hope you'll have many, many more in the future to celebrate.

Glad you got what I ordered!

Glad you got what I ordered!

Mary, I've been praying you'd get him back before long. Hope you have had a wonderful day!

Latest posts

Back