Halloween Plans, what are you doing?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good idea bina.

i've got a copy of Locky hoLLoL in chinese.

woohoo! bLad & JaLet & Liff-Laff!!

p.s....bina, if you behave, i might let you see my photos
from the 25th anniversary fishnet fiesta held in Tuscon.

No plans here. I haven't even bought candy.

The last few years I've had candy & we end up eating it because no one comes to our rural farm house. Tooooo spooky --- no street lights out here! :eek: Only thing up & down our little country roads are skunks looking for food or water. Can you imagine being sprayed by one when you're out trick or treating!! :D :p

Last evening for "mischief night" I listened to the film score from the 1930 flick "Bride OF Frankenstein" during evening cocktails. Tonight it will be the film score from the original "King Kong." After that I plan to watch the Philliues beat the Yankees!:)

Happy Halloween!

Jim

Oh yeah.....forgot about the game.....I suspect we'll be watching that too!!

It's 2 hours of The Rocky Horror Picture Show for me.

OMG love that show.......except for the ending. I have the old LP sound track and now have it on DVD. Around here (somewhere) it will be shown at a theater and everyone dresses up in the characters. Personally I have never gone to one of these outings, would love to but my family would disown me. :)

So, I too will sitting at home handing out the candy and watching Rocky Horror then a Micheal Jackson thing on MTV........how fitting:rolleyes:

It's 2 hours of The Rocky Horror Picture Show for me.

Candy and the all day marathons of A Haunting and Paranormal state.
Justin got a big Chicken costume and a smaller one for our insane dog Roxy who is a mutt we got from the pound and I believe is part Jersey Devil lol. Hopefully IF we can get it on her, She is the first dog we've had to is actually small enough to buy a costume for (50-60 pounds) and it last long enough to grab a camera, I'll try to get a picture of the 2 chickens.

Latest posts

Back