Guilt for not posting

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kschul

Hi everyone. I have been back browsing through old posts and I hear the comments about people who have come and gone. I am one of them. Even though I haven't posted in a while I still like to keep up with what everyone is saying. Don't be upset with me. The information I received from this site was invaluable. I'm glad to see that the regulars are still helping out. I hope to do my share also.

Shame, like guilt, is only there if you accept it. We don't assign any of that around here (at least as far as I know. . . ).

So, you're welcome back here at any time. Once you've joined, you always belong. We're just that way.

Glad things are going well enough that you can just ignore it, too!

So, you're welcome back here at any time. Once you've joined, you always belong. We're just that way.

Bingo!

I, too, am not as frequent around here as I used to be, but I always try to check in.... :)

Cort | 38.m.IL | pigValve + paceMaker + cowValve | 5 MCs + 1 Caprice Classic
CHD.MCs.CC + RoadTrips.hobbies.RadioShows.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
* rNwJumpStartCruzNite | 5:30-10:30p; SAT, 05/12/12 | BeefVilla, 1225 W Spring St, S Elgin IL *
"We've misplaced feelings that we used to know" __ John Berry __ 'Standing On The Edge Of Goodbye'

Unfortunately I'm a rather erratic visitor myself, but it's not by choice all the time. I do check in from time to time & try to comment on some threads.

Welcome back. No need for guilt or shame. I check in a few times each day and sometimes I post and sometimes I don't. But I love keeping up with all the family both old friends and new. So come on by when time permits. Sit a spell and post your thoughts when the mood strikes you. :biggrin2:

One of the great things about having valve surgery is that it gives you time where life can take you away from the boards. And hearing that this can happen should encourage any of the people in the waiting room or who have just found out that they need surgery, because those of us who have already gone through our repair/replacement do have an active life that can pull us away from here. We'll be out of touch for a while, but will hop back onto the boards when we have time, since we know how much the people who are facing the scary operation can benefit from our varied experiences.

Back