green tea

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babshappy

I would like to start drinking green tea for the health benefits, however I don't know if its too high in Vitamin K , does anybody drink it and does it affect your inr???whats the deal with it..????

thanks I love this forum

I drink it frequently, more some weeks than others. I really haven't found it makes any difference. Of course, I eat a diet with lots of leafy greens anyway, and dose accordingly.

If you start drinking it, make a note on your spreadsheet or chart of your INR (I ASSUME you keep one, most of us do), and see if it makes a change for you.

ABOVE ALL ELSE................................

images

........................PLAY SAFE

I've always just ate and drank what I wanted without thinking twice about it and have my INR corrected accordingly. I'm usually between 2.3/4-3.3; that's about what I range, I'm suppose to be 2.5-3.5, I've been lucky and been around 2.8-2.9 the last month. I'll bump myself and in the 7-8 months I've had maybe 2 - 3 bruises. I'm sure it'll get worse as I get older as I'm only 26.

Latest posts

Back