Good (no Fantastic) news!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kfay

So, those of you who know my story know that I have been struggling with atrial tachycardias and up to 25,000 pac's daily. I am scheduled for an ablation on June 19th at the Mayo clinic. Memorial day weekend, they just stopped. I have been holding my breath since then, waiting for them to return. I may have a couple each day, but no more than a few minutes worth, and I have had several days where I have had NONE! I haven't posted anything about it because I am scared I am going to jinx it. It has now been 9 days. I haven't felt this well since before my surgery almost 14 months ago. I am going to wait the rest of this week before I cancel my appointment for an ablation.

I will take any prayers, good thoughts, fingers and toe crossings, etc. in hopes that it stays this way.

Kim

Oh my goodness. What good news.

Any thoughts on why or how they suddenly stopped? Any relation to your recent visit to Mayo?

Sending all good wishes you are done with them forever.

Great Kim!! :D I'm so happy for you. I have been thinking and praying for you, thanks for sharing this great news. I believe they won't come back. :) You are a blessing and a miracle. :)

Wonderful!!:) Will be sending positive vibes and have both fingers crossed.

Hi Kim, I am so pleased to hear your good news. What a relief for you 8=)

Have you made ''any'' changes in your diet etc that may have caused this ? Or mabey you havent eaten spicy foods or ready meals for a few days ?

Latest posts

Back