God is GREAT!!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meganmitch

As i posted Monday, my husbands surgery was put on the schedule for December 1st pending our payment of $3700 was paid. I mentioned what a struggle it was going to be to come up the money since my husband is not working and we have no insurance. Well, after speaking with my father for awhile he said not to worry about it that he would pay for the surgery. Im so thankful that i have a dad that is willing to help us not only make our bills but go above and beyond inorder for my husband to get the surgery he needs. I believe more than ever now that our god is an amazing god and walks beside us throughout everything we go through.

Its really starting to hit home now for the both of us. Though i'am scared i know everything will be ok.

The process works so well without the worry of money .....God Bless
congrats.gif

As i posted Monday, my husbands surgery was put on the schedule for December 1st pending our payment of $3700 was paid. I mentioned what a struggle it was going to be to come up the money since my husband is not working and we have no insurance. Well, after speaking with my father for awhile he said not to worry about it that he would pay for the surgery. Im so thankful that i have a dad that is willing to help us not only make our bills but go above and beyond inorder for my husband to get the surgery he needs. I believe more than ever now that our god is an amazing god and walks beside us throughout everything we go through.

Its really starting to hit home now for the both of us. Though i'am scared i know everything will be ok.

Agrees wholeheartedly with AWESOME God who reigns...... Praying you all will comforted with a peace of mind as your husband goes through surgery and recovery. Remember to look after yourself too !!

~Blue

Latest posts

Back