Friend Needs Prayer

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My sincerest sympathy to you and his family. I hope his peaceful death brings some solace to you all.

I am so sorry for your loss. Having been through the deaths of so many members of a large extended family (my dad was one of eight), and then Joe's death last December, I feel that the spirit, soul, life force, whatever you call it, does not die. I feel the presence of them not in a conscious way, but within me. I cannot explain it very well.

I think you will feel the presence of your friend in many ways too, even though you cannot see him.

May you have peace and comfort.

God Bless.

Tom, this is so very sad to lose your good friend at such a young age....I'm sure that David enjoyed all the time that you spent with him and his family. That was the greatest gift that you could have given him.....he passed away with peace and love in his heart.
My condolences to you and also to David's family.

I wish I could take away your pain. I hope you can find some sense of comfort knowing you have been the most wonderful friend to David and Debbie. I know from our many conversations that you loved David like family. I know in my heart that David surely found great joy in your relationship as well.

I am sending you the most heartfelt hug.

Love,
Debbi

Tom,

I am very sorry to learn about David's passing. You and his family are in my prayers. I question God many times and also get angry at Him. I do not understand why He allows certain events to happen. However, I also know that He is also more in control of situations more than I can ever possibly comprehend.

Karl

Cooker,

I am just catching up with this -- so very sorry to hear about the loss of your good friend. Will pray for his family and for you and yours. Life is difficult to figure out sometimes. I wish for strength for you.

Best,

Bob

My Thoughts and Prayers

My Thoughts and Prayers

Dear Tom, I can only second what our Debbi has said. From what I know of you, I know you brought David comfort and joy. May that knowledge ease the pain of this terrible loss. Your valve bro, Brian

prayer

prayer

Hi Cooker
I want you to know that I'm sure all of us rant and rave at God at one time or another, especially when our prayers aren't answered the way we think they should be. Just remember that God has reasons for every little thing in life and that no matter how bad, there's always something good in everything. Try to look at the amazing wonderful ways that God uses people, places, and various things for the good that works in others lives. After all, look at each and everyone here, thankful of course for this website, and look at all that we've been through which each one of us has a part in sharing to give hope and encouragement to others. There's always a reason.
Viki

How gracious a passing - "It's time". I hope you are able to get some comfort from those words.

I am so very sorry for your loss - no words really help but my prayers and hugs are going out for you.

Tom..Sorry to hear of David's passing. I know you were a good friend...remember your posting about going out for dinner with David..not long ago..prayers go out to his family..Bonnie

so sorry ...words are difficult to find but my prayers and thoughts are with you and your friend's family.

I want to thank all of you for your thoughts and prayers. It means so much. I know that this is a heart valve support site but you folks support all matters of the heart, in all circumstances........I am so very grateful for your friendship..........

Debbie and the kids are doing as well as can be expected. The next few days will be hard, please keep them in your prayers.

With love and appriciation......................Tom

My condolences to you and your friends family, sending thughts and payers to you all.

When I searched for this thread I thought to myself "how strange, I never thought I would be posting to it again".........but I had a very unexpected letter come, special delivery. It was a Christmas card (the photo type) of David's family accompanied by a letter from David. In the letter he thanked me for our friendship, support and the love I share for his family. He asked me teach his son what it meant to always do the right thing, and how to have fun along the way. To love his daughter and be the protective father that he can not be. To share in their joys and pains as the grow and mature. And to be there for his wife in those times that will come when she is overwhelmed with the task of being a single Mom.

I feel honored beyond belief. I did not expect tears today, isn't life funny, the way it just shows up on your door step. I'm pretty good at doing the right thing and real good at having a good time but I don't know how good of a teacher I am. I guess I will find out. I miss my friend. The renewed pain of his loss has renewed my gratitude for the ones I love and life.

Thanks for your past prayers and for letting share/vent.

Latest posts

Back