Four years today

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adrienne

At this time four years ago, I was lying on the operating table being cut open! I can't believe four years have passed. My husband is taking me out to dinner tonight (he knows that if he doesn't mark the occasion, he's in the dog house)!:p:D

Congrats to you Adrienne on #4.
Go and enjoy yourself tonight.
I know my S/O is in the same boat as Bina's :) and rather not to think about that day.

Congratulations on your 4th valversary Adrienne! :) And here's wishing you many, many more ahead of you & all in good health!

And yes, you're hubby better take you out to celebrate this grand occasion or he'll hear it from us too!!!
:p

Hope you don't really remember lying on the operating table being cut open! lol Those drugs do better that that, they make you forget!!

Wonderful that you can celebrate with someone who most certainly is happy and loves you. Other than US, of course.

Hang in there,

Bill

Thanks everyone for your wishes. We're leaving in about 20 minutes for an Italian restaurant.

Heh, ShezaGirlie, I noticed you were going to raise your glass to Bina the other day, now this evening to me. We better make sure these surgical anniversaries don't come to close to each other!!!;):p

Congrats Adrienne, You are such a kind person, you deserve many more years to look forward to.

Adrienne,
Happy four year anniversary! I really appreciate your support leading up to my surgery a couple of years ago! Hope you had a great evening.

Chris

Latest posts

Back