Finally got my machine!!!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jax

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
After fighting for 4 months to get my coaguchek monitor I finally received it today and have already did my training and ran a test. This is so great knowing that i will not have to go to hospital for my inr again. Wasting my time and gas money to go there. I'm so excited to be able to finally have my machine and know what my reading is right after doing my test. No more calling the doctor's office to ask them if they have gotten my results back from the hospital and sometimes having to have them call the hospital because they haven't gotten any test results. it was so worth the fight i had to put up to give me this freedom from the lab and the hassle that comes with it.

I always get excited for all of you getting your machines
Its an overwhelming feeling of freedom @ peace of mind that keeps on
happening.....just wanna say Congratulations.
I don't know how we survived without this technology for as long as we did

Congratulations! It is such a help to be able to home test! It feels like a victory to me whenever one of us gets their machine.

it was so nice waking up yesterday and knowing that i did not have to get dressed and drive to the hospital to get my blood drawn. i could do it just sitting on my couch with my morning coffee and had my results within a minute or two. so very thankful that i came on here and learned about home monitoring. Otherwise i would have been clueless that it was even available and I would still be dragging my butt to the hospital to get tested. Although it was a long wait and countless problems in getting my machine I am so happy that i finally got it.

It is so worth it. People never understand until they are doing it, then you can't get them to go back to the old vein stick routine.

I already took it work to work to show a couple of people that have had to listen to me about how much I had to fight to get it. But there were a couple that thought it was a monitor for diabetes. I had to correct them. Haha.

Back