Fibromyalgia, OA...anyone else have it, besides me?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Try the company doctor first. Ask about a rheumatologist.
Have you searched for an online support site for people with fibromyalgia? My thoughts are perhaps you could find a good rheumatologist in your area that way.
No all doctors are equal, so finding one used by others with symptoms like you is one step at getting help for your symptoms.

Good luck.

No, haven't gone to the doctors since the light went on and i joined the dots to find this diagnosis.

I'd say i'm very mild....but hey what would i know really....

I have the pain in the lower left rib, have it now as i type....but waking up if i've slept on my side is very difficult to get up.

Other than that my main concern is the fatigue and the 'can't be bothered' attitude combined with the concentration issue.....

As for the tender points, yes and no, the ones on the back yes to varying degrees...mostly the back of the neck during the day and the lower back/hips in the morning....

on the front no, knees a little but that could just be wear and tear....

Like i said, i think i'm a mild case but i guess i need to look into this further...we have a good company doctor so i'll start there...
I'm no doctor of course, but from your posts I have wondered if you might [also] have costochondritis, an inflammation of the rib cartilage?

I'm no doctor of course, but from your posts I have wondered if you might [also] have costochondritis, an inflammation of the rib cartilage?

Thanks, have read up on this and its not a fit for me.....wrong area of the chest and also the pain goes with activity, not gets worse as in this.

Thanks for pointing it out though, if i was a positive glass half full kinda person i could shout yey..something i don't have...:D

Thanks, have read up on this and its not a fit for me.....wrong area of the chest and also the pain goes with activity, not gets worse as in this.

Thanks for pointing it out though, if i was a positive glass half full kinda person i could shout yey..something i don't have...:D
I'm glad you don't have it. Hope you feel better soon :) .

BTW, did you read an earlier post I wrote about high fructose corn syrup? I realize it may sound ridiculous but perhaps it's worth looking into, if it could help you to feel better. Take care.

Latest posts

Back