Favorite Games

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wise

What are your favorite games?

I love almost any kind of word game. I enjoy some card games, i.e. Side-by-Side, Hand and Foot, and a little bit of Rook. I love playing Monopoly, but I don't know anyone else who does. Drats! I like Yahtzee and Scrabble.

I don't have a Wii, but I like Wii Bowling.

I am a huge Scrabble and Mah Jong fan. I like to play even when no one is around so I have also found the on-line games. MSN games has free on-line versions of both games. In addition, they have other puzzle games that are great (Fishdom and Rise of Atlantis). So now I can play whenever.

Of course, it is always more fun when others are around to play the old fashioned board games.

I love board games. Our family gets together every other month and plays games.
Some of the grand kids have no idea what a board game is!! :eek: At first we have to break them in..then they love it.. :cool:

I haven't played Boggle in years, but I remember when that was a fave. I play Monopoly and Scrabble occasionally, although Scrabble wouldn't be a fave because I'm not very good at it and I'm too competitive to play something where I lose constantly! Now I like Mexican Train, Mille Borne, Tripoley....

TBone seems to spend a lot of time in bars and I won't guess where Cooker spends his time!

I have never found a game I like except sometimes watching the sports that I played as a kid. Most of my family loves playing games, and I generally enjoy spending time with them-but for some reason playing "games" drives me crazy.

"I'm in love with you baby, I don't even know your name
I've never been too good at all these sexual games..."

-- Alan Jackson, "I Don't Even Know Your Name"

Oh wait, not those games!..... :p

Latest posts

Back