Eecp

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marilyn

I have been told by a cardiologist that it might be worth trying EECP. He said some people swear by it and others say it does nothing. I have had open heart surgery (valve and grafts). The grafts are filling up, and they saw changes on the EGK stress test. I have extremely small vessels, and it is a problem. Has anyone tried it?

mistake

mistake

I did not have the correct post. It should have been EECP.

Eecp

Dear Bing,
Thank you for the site. I had no idea it was called ECP. I have only heard it called EECP. I have blockages that are causing a lot of angina. I assume that is why the cardiologist suggested me trying it. I called one place, and I have to have a note from the cardo saying I have stage 3 angina. The other place did not tell me anything except how long it will take. I will have to look into it so I understand it better.

Dear Norma,
EECP is Enhanced External Counterpulsation. It is a treatment for angina. I just looked it up on Google. It seems that ECP is a treatment for angina and CHF. I was trying to find out if anyone has done it. You may get to replies. I am not very good with this site yet.

Latest posts

Back