Does a mosquito die after biting a person on anticoagulation?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And now on another track we go. When does the sign that the bridge up ahead is out show up? ALLLL ABOARRRD!!!!!!. All this guilt is killing me. When I was in my early 20s my sister went to Norway for 3 weeks and took her kids with her. I stayed at her house to watch my neices hamsters. I had a pet ferret that I brought with me. One night I awoke to asll kinds of noise. I ran upstairs and found my ferret jumping up and down on the hamster cage. I put the weasle back in his cage and went to check on the rodent. When I got there the little fella was weezing and coughing. I opened his cage and picked him up and he jerked and died in my hand. Turns out hamsters have a self defense mechanism that gives them heart attacks when they are in peril. It worked. I tried in vane to find another hamster to match I couldn't find one. To this day my neice thinks it died of natural causes. I don't have the heart to tell her the truth. We all have our crosses to bear.

let's think about this.....

"Turns out hamsters have a self defense mechanism that gives them heart attacks
when they are in peril."

kinda reminds me of "we had to destroy the village in order to save it."

confession time? ok, here goes

daughter in her teens was given a pet white mouse. turns out she was pregnant, had babies. then babies eventually got pregnant, had more babies. we made her separate them and get rid of most. turns out the separated ones were pregnant. finally got them down to ONE! yea - BUT (there's always a but, isn't there?) turns out she was pregnant. when she had the babies, hubby said enough was enough and flushed the babies right down the toilet. Didn't tell our daughter for years. can't recall what happened to the last mommy - maybe she died of loneliness from not having mouse friends.

Hummm, I think you, Bina & I are going to be the first one's on that confessional line this Sunday, right Bina?! :D:p

Betcha Ms. Palin doesn't hold a candle to us!!! :D:)

View attachment 6398

And now on another track we go. When does the sign that the bridge up ahead is out show up? ALLLL ABOARRRD!!!!!!. All this guilt is killing me. When I was in my early 20s my sister went to Norway for 3 weeks and took her kids with her. I stayed at her house to watch my neices hamsters. I had a pet ferret that I brought with me. One night I awoke to asll kinds of noise. I ran upstairs and found my ferret jumping up and down on the hamster cage. I put the weasle back in his cage and went to check on the rodent. When I got there the little fella was weezing and coughing. I opened his cage and picked him up and he jerked and died in my hand. Turns out hamsters have a self defense mechanism that gives them heart attacks when they are in peril. It worked. I tried in vane to find another hamster to match I couldn't find one. To this day my neice thinks it died of natural causes. I don't have the heart to tell her the truth. We all have our crosses to bear.

And you'll be joining us too!!! Toooo funny! LOL :D:p

My turn!

Several years ago we had a dog who was eating our furniture while we were at work. We kenneled her when we weren't home and she could get out. We bought a 6 foot temporary fence to try to keep her in the kitchen and she climbed it. We put her in the backyard when we weren't home and she'd take a running start and get over the wooden fence. (She was only 20-25 pounds - not big!). Finally, we chained her in the backyard. One day there was a huge thunderstorm and my husband came home to find her dead. From the smell of burnt hair, we think that she or the chain got struck by lightning. My kids were 3 & 5 at the time and we didn't want to tell them what really happened so we told them that she ran away and probably found a house with a big field where she could run and play without worrying about a fence or furniture. My kids are almost 16 & 18 and they still think our dog ran away!

My turn!

Several years ago we had a dog who was eating our furniture while we were at work. We kenneled her when we weren't home and she could get out. We bought a 6 foot temporary fence to try to keep her in the kitchen and she climbed it. We put her in the backyard when we weren't home and she'd take a running start and get over the wooden fence. (She was only 20-25 pounds - not big!). Finally, we chained her in the backyard. One day there was a huge thunderstorm and my husband came home to find her dead. From the smell of burnt hair, we think that she or the chain got struck by lightning. My kids were 3 & 5 at the time and we didn't want to tell them what really happened so we told them that she ran away and probably found a house with a big field where she could run and play without worrying about a fence or furniture. My kids are almost 16 & 18 and they still think our dog ran away!

Ahhh man ---- you're bad! I see this confessional line just growing & growing......... :D:):p

this is deep south where dogs and pickups are plentiful. dogs in the back of the pickup, naturally. knew a guy whose dog kept jumping out of the pickup so he tied the dog back there. when the guy arrived where he was going , he had hanged his dog! now that's a shock - just plain redneck dumb.

this is deep south where dogs and pickups are plentiful. dogs in the back of the pickup, naturally. knew a guy whose dog kept jumping out of the pickup so he tied the dog back there. when the guy arrived where he was going , he had hanged his dog! now that's a shock - just plain redneck dumb.

Kinda of like the movie (Wally World, I think) where Chevy Chase ties his dog to the family station wagon's back bumper, then forgets and drives off! :eek:

"well, the poor thing kept up for the first mile or so.............."

Latest posts

Back