Designlady surgery and slow recovery.....

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thenewmarket

Designlady and I have a mutual friend who gave me an update this morning concerning her condition. She did have a successful surgery last week but apparently, she is in and out of CICU. One problem that our friend identified is high blood pressure problems for designlady. I think she is dealing with several issues which seem to stem from Hodgkins disease many years ago.

I wanted to post so that we can send her encouragement if she checks the website. Let's pray for designlady and encourage her as much as we can. I know designlady and her family would appreciate our prayers.

I'll post again when I get another update.............

I'm wishing her well and I hope her recuperation speeds up.

Judith

Most certainly will. It's time to stop playing on the speedbumps and recover and get back home. Prayers for you my friend. :)

She is certainly in my thoughts and prayers, and I hope the problems she's facing are quickly resolved and she's home soon.

I'm sending you my best wishes that you will soon be over the bumps and please remember not everyone recovers at the same rate. Some of us recover slower. I think you will be OK in no time.
Earline

Sending up prayers right now for designlady, and will continue to do so. There are indeed speed bumps on the road to progress for many folks. May she soon be over those and on the road to a smoother recovery.

I hope things are improving for you Designlady, I was wondering about you as I haven't seen a post. We had a lot of folks have surgery last week, wondering about those too.

I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. :)

She has my prayers and best wishes.I look forward to good news about her recovery.

God Bless,

I will pray for Designlady. Recovery is not always smooth.
When I had my OHS two years ago, I was in a regular room 3 days later but had a ventricular standstill and ended up back in ICU for 5 more days. My heart would not function properly without the temporary pacemaker. I was not allowed to get up... I stayed in bed for those 5 days. The electrophysiology cardiologist debated for most of that time if I needed a permanent pacemaker or not. My surgeon kept telling them to be patient.
My heart finally went in sinus rhythm by itself. Now I am fine. I still teach first grade and enjoy it very much.
I hope her problems are soon solved and she can go home. Again sending positive thoughts and prayers.

Thanks for this update- our prayers are with her and we hope to hear good news soon.

Recovery for Survivors of Radiation Therapy can be prolonged for a number of reasons, in particular stiffening of the Heart Muscles and Scar Tissue EVERYWHERE.

I remember wondering why my recovery didn't mimic all the Great Recovery Stories I read here on VR.com. It took me a LONG time to reach my 'full surgical benefit'. The GOOD NEWS was that I got there. It was just a long and sometimes frustrating return to health.

'AL Capshaw' (another radiation survivor)

*nods*

Thanks for the update.

Thoughts/prayers certainly coming Designlady's way....

Cort:34swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve&pacemaker
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Now & then what might have been interferes with what might be" ... Mark Chestnut ... 'I Just Wanted You To Know'

you are in my thoughts and prayers, hope to see some good results soon

Back