Debrinha GT

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Debrinha GT

Hi everyone! Just a couple of lines to let you all know that I`ve asked Ross to change my username to Debrinha GT so you`ll no longer find me under deboraginastewart. Thank you Ross!!
Debrinha:)

Hey Deborah.. when is the wedding? Did it happen already? Hope all is well with you. any update on the valve? Hopefully it is sitll ticking and clicking well!

This new username.......I like it......but does it have something to do with your married name?;)

Hope everything is going well for you Deb.

Debrinha GT

Debrinha basically means little Debora, but nothing to do with size though. In Portuguese people usually get that sort of thing as a nickname. Take our famous Brazilian soccer player who plays for Barcelona for instance. His name is Ronaldo but everyone calls him Ronaldinho. G stands for Gina and the T for my soon to be be husband`s name.:)

Thanks for the explanation Deborah....and now we all know about Ronaldinho too...
We shall be waiting eagerly for a wedding pic or two...hope the weather behaves for your big day!

Latest posts

Back