Dayton Moses (Olefin)

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

epstns

Premium User
Supporting Member
For those of you who knew him, I just learned yesterday of Dayton's passing on Friday morning, Feb. 14, 2014. His wife of 58 years, Betty, was at his side. I don't have a way to cross post the information from Heartvalvepatients.com, but there is more posted there.

Dayton was a real character - bigger than life. He never ran across anything he couldn't do for himself. His musings about growing up in the earlier part of the 20th century evoked my own memories of my childhood some years later. Dayton and I sometimes shared stories of the old cars we had and the miracles we had to work to keep them running.

I sort of looked up to him as the older brother I never had. Now I will have to look farther up to see him.

Our hearts go out to Betty and their family.

I learned about Dayton's death on Friday also, on Facebook. I was very shocked and saddened to hear the news.

My condolences to his family and friends.

R.I.P. Dayton!

Note: Thank you for letting everyone know, Steve!

Here I am, checking the forums after a long time and see that another one of us has moved on to the next phase of existence. Dayton was a vibrant man - I'm sure he's missed by family & friends. R.I.P. Dayton.

Latest posts

Back