Dancing with the stars

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Debbie

Who out there is a Dancing with the stars fan???? Watching it now and I'll be voting for Melissa. Steve O is up next though. Debbie :)

DH and I tape it and watch both shows after I get home from dog obedience class tonight. DON'T Tell Me What Happens!
Steve-o must go.
I'm rooting for Melissa and Gilles. Wow! they can both move, but Gilles is fabulous!

Okay, SteveO is gone --- who's next?

I think it will either be Ty the bullrider or the football star, his name escapes me right now.

What do you think will be next?

P.S. I just love Gillis --- he's the sexiest man around! :)

bull rider will go next. then the football player. winner will be the frenchman or Melissa. I have watched every show they have ever had and first night I pick out a winner and my choice doesn't always win, but close. I chose the above two and know that one of them will win, probably Melissa. what a dancer.

I think you're right on Ann! I think it will either be Gillis or Melissa & they both deserve it because they are both excellent!

Have you all noticed that the dancer "Lil" is always having a "wardrobe malfunction?" Her partner usually tries to cover her up but this time it was Tom Barrigian (?) that came to her rescue! Too funny! :):p

Have watched Dancing since its inception. This year I think Gilles is the most talented....Melissa is good, but as Len said, "Too balletic." Plus all she does is smile and I want to slap her. I'm just glad Stev-o and Lacey are gone....boy did he get to me. No talent, no rhythm and NO personality!!! I do think Cheryl and Gilles have great chemistry. I like Ty, the bull rider, though, he doesn't have a prayer's chance of winning.

JMHO.....Evelyn

Hi Eva
I don't know why, but from day one, all she has been doing is smiling. Maybe that's what they're taught in the cheerleader camp she was in or maybe it nerves, but even when she hasn't performed well she is still standing there like the grinning idiot. Even her partner Tony has mentioned that he had to "wipe the smile off her face" for the paso or the tango thingy they did.....I like smiles, don't get me wrong, but NOT all the time and NOT plastered all over her face......Ev

......I like smiles, don't get me wrong, but NOT all the time and NOT plastered all over her face.....

No Evelyn, I did not get you wrong at all!! I had the same feeling too and that's why I wanted to know 'why'...I totally agree with you...it could be as Shezagirlie said. I call such smile: a 'painted smile'!

[I wonder if she was smiling at everything 'the bachelor' told her during their engagement period which might have made him wonder if she was listening or pretending!

Sorry, Debbie, I did not mean to get out of the main thread's subject.

Oh Evelyn, you are a hoot...:D:D:D

It's just a texas thang - that BIG smile. You know, BIG boobs, BIG smiles, BIG teeth, BIG hair..:D

Speaking of which.......has anyone else noticed that that chickiepoo Lil or whatever her name is, dancing w/Derek, pops out of her custume constantly??? :eek: :p Surely the men folk on here have noticed --- my DH has!! :D

You guys are so funny!! I agree with the "smiling" Melissa. It's just too fake. I didn't like her on the Bachleor show. I knew he had chose the wrong one. Now as far as the dancing stars. I really like Cheryl and the Frenchman. They are sooooo good! Shawn Johnson is a doll and they are good too. The football player is out, the cowboy is out, too stiff. I couldn't wait for SteveO to be gone. I love to watch Derick dance but I don't like Little Lil at all. I like Derick's sister (her name has escaped me) and her boyfriend, but he's not very good. Boy, we're a critical bunch aren't we.:D:D

Speaking of which.......has anyone else noticed that that chickiepoo Lil or whatever her name is, dancing w/Derek, pops out of her custume constantly??? :eek: :p Surely the men folk on here have noticed --- my DH has!! Norma, please finish your sentence?!! :D

You guys are so funny!! I agree with the "smiling" Melissa. It's just too fake. I didn't like her on the Bachleor show. I knew he had chose the wrong one. Now as far as the dancing stars. I really like Cheryl and the Frenchman. They are sooooo good! Shawn Johnson is a doll and they are good too. The football player is out, the cowboy is out, too stiff. I couldn't wait for SteveO to be gone. I love to watch Derick dance but I don't like Little Lil at all. I like Derick's sister (her name has escaped me) and her boyfriend, but he's not very good. Boy, we're a critical bunch aren't we.:D:D

Yes, indeed Glenda...we are good 'volunteer' critiques...not salary! We do ut just for fun which is worth a lot to me!!!

Latest posts

Back