Could we start a prayer circle?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hayley, So sorry you are having to go through all this and to top it all off you are not feeling well. Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and let us know of anything else you need. This is the best place to talk and to let it out. Alot of us have gone through similar situations.
I pray that you may have comfort and peace in the mist of a storm.

Hayley,

I am so sorry to hear about what you're going through. Sometimes our strength comes from adversity, and I am praying that you will continue to be strong as you deal with all these issues.

Love,
Debi (debster913)

Haley,

We all here are to support each other...we are one family and we care to know what is happening and try to help if we can.

Lots of prayers are going towards you hoping you feel better soon.

(((Hugs)))

Hey Haley!
I'm looking forward to the time when you're back on and posting.:)

Oh, Hayley - I'm so sorry you're going through all this. I've been thinking about you from time to time wondering how you were doing with your inr and dealing with the cranky nurses in the doctors' office. I guess things could be better - right? As someone above me said - this is a support group - that's what we're here for. I know you've got a lot on your plate right now - but just like food - take it one bite at a time. You know we're all pulling for you. You're definitely in my prayers.

Oh, yeah, be persistent with the Social Security thing.

Let?s see.....my family never even called or visited me
when I was in hospital.

I feel your pain Hayley and it hurts more than anyone can know - same thing happened to me, only it lasted 3 months and in some cases still continues.

Let the tears flow for now, then pull up your socks. You are much tougher than you think and soon you will be able to prove it to yourself.

Special heartfelt prayers coming your way.
(((((hugs)))))

Hang in there Hayley, it will get better. I'm sorry you are going through such a rough time. Sending love, hugs & prayers your way.

I am always saddened whenever I hear that someone is going through mutiiple difficuties.

Heyley, you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Karl

Prayer Circle

Prayer Circle

I am a little late, but count me in too. At some point, let us know how she is doing.

Dan (Clicker)

Hi guys,

I sent Hayley a link to this thread and am hoping she will post or send me an update to post for her. I haven't heard back yet but will let you know as soon as I do.

Thanks for all your kindness - I have faith it will help her.

Hayley,

I was sorry to read of your multiple problems. We are each others support line. That is a lot to deal with at once. It will get better. It is just very overwhelming right now. We are here for you, whenever you need to vent. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Many hugs!

Hayley - don't EVER hesitate to come here with your problems. We are family and we care so much about you. You are in my prayers. Please know that you are surround with all our good thoughts and prayers.

dear friend, please pray for me also in yur prayers, i need to have support at work and a better understanding, i suffer a lot from misundertanding, with warfarin i also have problem to remember things and to concentrate at times and it made me very miserable, at one time i weven thought life is not worth any more.i pray for my boss blair and my human resource mgr steeve to help me in finding a better job more adequate for me and for their support especially now. thnks to you all

Latest posts

Back