Could we start a prayer circle?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello again,

Haley, a lot of the members here, including myself, have had to deal with numerous issues. I personally have several right now. I can certainly relate.
Please know that I am thinking about you, and you are in my daily prayers.

God bless and keep you, Kathy

Gina, Thank you for starting the thread, and prayers. I was hoping we hadn't seen Hayley around because things were going well. Hayley, I always think of you as full of life and energy. I am so sorry you are having such a rough time. Thyroid problems can really do a number on you, both physically, and emotionally. When you get that under control, hopefully other problems will be easier to deal with.Hang in there. Keep fighting for the bright beautiful woman you are, even when you don't feel like it! Sending a big hug and lots of love, your valve bro, Brian

Hayley, With all my heart I love you.

Hayley, With all my heart I love you.

My Darling, I am so touched by all the awesome, caring people out there that care for you. I would like to thank everyone for making my Hayley feel so special and loved. Hayley, I will love you forever. Chuck.

whoa....life isn't much fun these daze.

whoa....life isn't much fun these daze.

I CANT THANK YOU ALL ENOUGH! Do you realize that your support is what has gotten me through these past few days. Gina I love you and a special thanks to you friend. I am getting a divorce which in itself has broken my already broken heart. My health has continued to deteriorate and I can't work. The system treats me like IM A LIAR and they can suck it of course. My anger is so out of control I dont dare leave the house (oh yea I NOW live in a dumpy trailer...but yes IM GRATEFUL)) I mean trailer as I am willing and ready to assult ALL the stupid people whos brains arn't even ON! Today is another visist with my cardio. Im happy to know more and will let you know more later when I know. I am staying with a very dear friend named CHuck. IF not for him I WOULD BE HOMELESS. He took me and my three dogs, cat and bird in. Im forever grateful to have him as my friends. AND IM SO VERY GRATEFUL FOR ALL OF YOU. THANK YOU THANK YOU. I just feel like a broken fricken record to myself and I WANT TO SMASH THE SONG!

Dear Hayley, I am so sorry things are so awful, and challenging right now. I do know how frustrating and angering it is. I found that it helped me get through times like that to try to focus on the facts, and tasks, and not on my reaction to all the inept people. I know it seems almost impossible when all you want to do is smack these disconnected, stupid people, but try. It will help you feel more in control. Lots of love, and a big hug, Brian

I CANT THANK YOU ALL ENOUGH! Do you realize that your support is what has gotten me through these past few days. Gina I love you and a special thanks to you friend. I am getting a divorce which in itself has broken my already broken heart. My health has continued to deteriorate and I can't work. The system treats me like IM A LIAR and they can suck it of course. My anger is so out of control I dont dare leave the house (oh yea I NOW live in a dumpy trailer...but yes IM GRATEFUL)) I mean trailer as I am willing and ready to assult ALL the stupid people whos brains arn't even ON! Today is another visist with my cardio. Im happy to know more and will let you know more later when I know. I am staying with a very dear friend named CHuck. IF not for him I WOULD BE HOMELESS. He took me and my three dogs, cat and bird in. Im forever grateful to have him as my friends. AND IM SO VERY GRATEFUL FOR ALL OF YOU. THANK YOU THANK YOU. I just feel like a broken fricken record to myself and I WANT TO SMASH THE SONG!

Haley,

It is good seeing you post. Very sorry that you are having to endure all of this. Thoughts/prayers are coming your way....

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ...W Grill meal = 02/28/09
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Who's gonna hold me tonight?" ... Trace Adkins ... 'Help Me Understand'

Latest posts

Back